…myself a “Jill of all trades,” but a master of none. I dabble in everything, but haven’t excelled in anything. To remedy that I enrolled in seminary! I am pursuing a MDiv of Christian Theology. I envy truly creative people because I am a meager copycat. I have two opinions about everything, but am learning that many things don’t have an answer. My greatest strength is honesty and my weakness is my mouth. I live in Snoqualmie, WA with my husband and three kids.
- The Bible is a bottomless mine with supernatural power to transform lives.
- Family is a gift to be indulged in and fiercely loyal to.
- Children and youth are the apple of God’s eye because they simply believe it’s all true!
- Women are vital to God’s kingdom work, no strings attached.
- Hearing others to understand them is greater than listening only.
- Creating is worth the time and money.
- Authentic and transparent people serve with diversity, and reserve judgment to God.
I sometimes create
Email me at: kbonikowsky (at gmail -dot- com)