Week 8 of 52
9) Practice 12 spiritual disciplines.
This month’s spiritual discipline is Bible intake in the form of meditation on the Word. I have been translating and exegeting the book of Galatians for my class this semester. This week, my meditation has been on Galatians 2-3. Specifically, on the purpose of morality for justification.
8) Complete 12 credits toward MDiv.
7) Connect with one person a week.
6) Complete writing a 12-week Bible study.
I haven’t worked on this in three weeks.
5) Learn how to needle felt and create 25 sculptures.
Little sheepies. 8 of 25 done!
4) Complete 12 house/yard projects.
3) Move at least 15 minutes a day.
I walked every single day.
2) Fix my teeth.
1) Hike to 12 new places.
January: Hike to Twin Falls.